Dear Parents and Guardians,
I am so excited to announce that with the move back inside comes the reopening of Children’s Worship, in our new Children’s area. With reopening comes new safety measures and protocols to meet the CDC recommendations, and additional safety protocols and procedures to keep our children safe. Children who are attending Children’s Worship will be dropped off at the children’s worship space right when they arrive. We will be implementing a new digital check-in system in which parents will drop off their child and check them in, receiving 2 sticker tags; one for their child and one for themselves. At the time of pick up the child will only be released to the matching sticker tag. We will be checking temperatures at the time of check-in and be requiring masks and social distancing. If you are not ready to return to Children’s Worship; activity pages will still be available for our families. Our team have truly missed our time with your children and are looking forward to our time together.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me; at 609-864-4950 of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Ministry Reopening guidelines:
Volunteers and Children must wear masks while in the building. We will have disposable masks available if needed.
We ask that families follow the designated route to limit crowded hallways.
Children and Volunteers will be checked into children’s worship, at the time of check in they will have their temperature checked.
Volunteers or Children who have a fever of 100.40 or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted and will be asked to go home. We encourage parents to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and to keep them home when they are sick.
Children will have assigned seating and spaces to ensure 6 ft social distancing. Children with siblings may sit with one another if desired. Volunteers will be diligent with helping to keep children distanced and staying distanced from others.
Hand Sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the worship space and available in the room. Children and volunteers will use the sanitizer upon entry and exiting of the room and as needed.
Children will be assigned a pencil box of supplies that they will use weekly. There will be no sharing of supplies.
We ask that parents monitor children’s symptoms before arriving on Sunday and keep children home when they are sick. In the case that a child begins to show symptoms during children’s worship the child will be removed and put in a designated room, their parents will be contacted, and we will ask for them to pick their child up.
All surfaces will be disinfected frequently, and we will disinfect the room with an atomizer spray mist disinfectant fogger machine to clean and disinfect surfaces
If COVID-19 is Confirmed in a child or staff member:
The CDC recommends that we:
- Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the areas.
- Wait up to 24 hours or as long as possible before you clean or disinfect to allow respiratory droplets to settle before cleaning and disinfecting.
- Clean and disinfect all areas used by the person who is sick, such as offices, bathrooms, and common areas.
- If more than 7 days have passed since the person who is sick visited or used the facility, additional cleaning and disinfection is not necessary.
- Continue routine cleaning and disinfection.
- If Covid case if confirmed, we ask that you immediately contact the church
- All parents of children and volunteers who came in contact with the Covid positive child will be contacted as soon as possible, we will be using our new check in system to ensure that you will be contacted.